Monday, August 27, 2012

First Week of Volleyball

The Belle Fourche varsity volleyball team will open up the season with a triangular between Douglas and St. Thomas More on August 28, 2012. The first game will be held between Belle Fourche and Douglas at 4:00 pm. The second game will be between St. Thomas More and Douglas at 5:30 pm. The third game will be at 7:00 pm between Belle Fourche and St. Thomas More. All games will be held in the Edwin Petranek Armory in Belle Fourche.

Later this week, on Friday, the freshman, junior varsity, and varsity will travel to Hot Springs. The freshmen start at 12:00 pm, the junior varsity at 1:00, and the varsity at 2:30. I encourage everyone to come and support the Broncs. The theme for the St. Thomas More game is gothic or black out.

9 comments:

  1. Good luck to the volleyball!! Hopefully a lot of students dress up for the game on tuesday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck lady!
    I'm hoping to stand front and center, in my gothic clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! I will definetaly dress up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I will be there in my gothic outfit to cheer you girls on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you guys are 2-0 by tomorrow evening and even 3-0 by Friday evening! Good luck girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will encourage everybody to dress up. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to see a lot of team spirit with dressing up! Hope the game went well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the triangular on tuesday glad you played well

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your Triangular on Tuesday. You all played very well. Also congrats on your Hot Springs win. I bet the broken down bus was really fun though, haha.

    ReplyDelete