Tuesday, September 4, 2012

In the triangular, the Broncs creamed Douglas and STM! In both games, we didn't let the opposing team score more than 15 points. We played very well as a team. On Friday, the Broncs traveled to Hot Springs. We won in three very close games. We played well, but as a team we missed fifteen serves, which is why the games were so close. On the way back from Hot Springs, the bus broke down and started blowing smoke! I rode home with my parents, so I didn't have to wait an hour, in the ditch, waiting for another bus.

This week the Broncs will travel to Hill City on September 4th to play the Rangers. On Thursday, the Spearfish Spartans will come to Belle to play us at 7:00. The theme for this game is business executives and CEO. To get into the game, it will cost three dollars for students and five dollars for an adult. On Saturday, the Broncs will take a long journey to Philip, SD to play in a tournament.

Everyone needs to come and support our successful volleyball team. I would also like to thank everyone who dressed up and cheered during the St. Thomas More game last Tuesday! GO BRONCS!

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very good game! What happened to the bus?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not exactly sure. The girls said it sounded like the parts of the bus were falling out of the bottom and then it started pouring smoke out of the exhaust!

      Delete
  2. I would have to say it was pretty scary when we saw the bus smoking but our teammates were still on the bus! Lets hope that we make it to Hill City with out a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck at Hill City!! I hope I can make the Spearfish game though... I will have to talk my coach into letting us practice earlier or just no practice at all... I would love to come and yell at the stuck up Spearfish girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That STM game was amazing. I cheered so loud! You guys played amazing and im sure you will tonight alos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck in all the away games!! I will be at the home game against Spearfish! I hope we creame them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you guys won. I will definatly be on the sidelines dressed as a CEO on Thursday. Good Luck Lady Broncs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say STM looked pretty pathetic at the triangular! Belle is looking good, keep it up ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to rock it ladies! The STM game was a lot of fun! I'll be there tonight against Spearfish in my "business" clothing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job!! It is way cool to a have second year of an undefeated volleyball team! Congrats on winning the Spearfish game last night!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The season is off to a great start! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete